- Insurance Claims – Get an Advance Payment!
- Real Estate and the AMT: Rental Or Investment Property
- Rental Property – The Responsibilities of the Renter and the Owner
- Top 7 Reasons New Insurance Agents Fail to Reach Success
- Important Issues For Green Card Holders to Remember and Consider When Traveling
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Insurance claim advance payments are not widely known by people who file claims. Often, when an insured has a loss of significant size, such as a flood, tornado, wildfire, hurricane loss or a big water damage loss, an advance payment … Continue reading
The Alternative Minimum Tax is a very important consideration for taxpayers who own real estate because just about every tax rule applying to real estate is different for the AMT than it is for the Regular Tax. This article on … Continue reading